The Capstone Experience is an experiential learning experience that students tailor to their specific interests and career goals. Upon completion of 75 credits students are eligible to pursue a capstone experience and will need to submit a proposal for committee review and approval. The capstone proposal and guideline forms can be found here.
Proposal Requirements & Instructions:
- Students must have completed 75 credits prior to beginning their capstone experience.
- Proposals are due according to the deadlines on the proposal form.
- Completed capstone proposals are uploaded by the student to the Capstone Submission Canvas site. (https://canvas.vt.edu/courses/111061)
- Instructions for completing the Capstone Proposals are on the Canvas site.
- The capstone proposal form is also available on the Canvas site.
- If you are not on the Canvas site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. We are here for you!
Article ItemClass of 2023: Ashlyn Clemmer champions the next generation of Virginia beef cattle producers , article
Clemmer, who grew up on a multigeneration commercial cattle farm, hopes to start a youth arm of the Virginia Cattlemen’s Association to encourage young beef producers.
Article ItemClass of 2023: Laila Ampy-Thomas finds a future in 4-H , article
An internship with Virginia Cooperative Extension introduced Ampy-Thomas to a career path that combined her passions for working with animals and kids.
More Capstone Projects...